середа, 18 лютого 2015 р.

Topics 2nd form



My  Timetable
  Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday are seven days of the week. I go to school five days a week. We have got Maths, English, Sport, Reading, Writing, Art, Nature Studies and ACE lessons at school.

  This is my timetable. I have got ___  ( English) on _____( Monday).
  I want to say that English is my favourite lesson. We speak, read and write English. We like singing English songs and doing PACE’s at ACE lessons.  Also I like doing sums and counting at Maths. We draw and make things at Art and sing songs at Music. I like to go to school. 



My Classroom
I go to the Center of Hope school.
There are many classrooms in my school.
My classroom is light and clean.
There is a blackboard on the wall.
There are many offices in it.
There are three windows with white curtains.
We can read books and listen to the tape-recorder in it.
I like my classroom. 



My Working Day
My name is… I am a pupil of the 2d form. I study at the Center of Hope school. I have got a very busy morning. I wake up at 7 o’clock, do my morning exercises, wash my face and hands, clean my teeth, brush my hair. Then I dress, have my breakfast and go to school. Usually I have got 7 lessons a day. After classes I go home. First of all I eat my dinner and then I have a rest. After that I do my homework. In the evening I have supper. Also I can read a book or watch  TV. I have a bath and go to bed at 9:30.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар